You Are Enough: 5 Steps To Move From Struggle To Strength
Megan Fenyoe was crushed by a handsome military guy, who turned out to be a narcissist under the hat.
It didn’t matter how smart she was. It didn’t matter that she was a captain in the military.
It didn’t matter that she was (and still is) a mental health therapist dealing with clients who have trauma and PTSD.
Her brain got whipped around, just like yours and mine.
She was now traumatized.
She didn’t feel good enough. Because no matter what she did to make the relationship work, it was never good enough.
And how easy it is for us women to take on the blame, and believe that we aren’t good enough.
Megan is on mission to end that belief with her I am Enough Movement.
She created a best-selling book, I am Enough, although she never thought of herself as a writer.
Overcoming a narcissist is never a straight line, and Megan shows you with full vulnerability, her humanness as she negotiates overcoming and moving forward to create an impactful and fully expressed life. And so can you.
Some key nuggets in this episode that’ll help you move forward, too:
- Rosie’s Mini Masterclass on Freedom Fulfillment Pillar #4 Ask Confidently for What You Want to get you on your Freedom journey to be 100% YOU!
- Physical freedom is the easy part of your freedom journey. Learn the 2nd part.
- Why discovering who you are always starts with this first tip.
- What boundaries means and who is responsible for them.
- Forgetting the “I should know” and asking for help.
- How Megan believed that she “wasn’t good enough.” Do you do the same?
- What she does when her ex contacts her.
- How to be a “mess” AND create an awesome life.
- The trauma and physical health issues you didn’t know.
- How to recognize you’re not able to ask for what you want, or receive with grace.
- The fear of receiving (true) kindness from men.
- Megan’s self-care rituals you’ll love.
- The times when you need to feel enough, not what you think… (towards the last 1/3rd )
- What Megan shares about values that puts everything into the right perspective.
- What and why you must practice these to support your healing and growth post narcissist and for daily living.
- And so much more.
***Will you help this mission?
The Love is Kind Network is on a mission to create kinder intimate relationships, kinder families, kinder communities, and a kinder world.
So, when you, subscribe rate and review The Vulnerable to Valuable Podcast, we can impact the world faster, together.
Subscribe at: VulnerabletoValuable.com
My goal is to inspire 100M women worldwide to release the invisible shackles of abuse, learn to believe in themselves, and to reclaim their voice, value, confidence and courage after toxic, narcissistic and abusive relationships so that they can create a productive, prosperous and joyful like that they deserve.
“Subscribe to be first in the know to learn secrets, strategies and success formulas so that you too can reclaim your voice, value, confidence and courage!
Freedom Fulfillment Quiz
In 4 short minutes discover:
- What’s going well. Yea!
- Challenges you’re facing
- Where you need to focus
So that you can begin your Freedom journey to be 100% YOU!
And create a productive, prosperous and joyful life you deserve.
When you subscribe, you’ll get your Free gift from Rosie, The Guidebook to the 11 Freedom Fulfillment Pillars, so you have the Freedom to be 100% You! Get your Free Gift HERE:
- Claim your Voice and Value after a Narcissist
- Catapult your Confidence and Courage
- Call in the KIND Love of Your Life
- Create the Freedom to be 100% You (finally!)
So that you can CREATE the productive, prosperous and joyful life that you deserve.