The Secret Sauce That Brought her Vision to Life
Magie Cook had a secret sauce all right. Two of them actually.
Her first sauce created her success path.
Her second sauce which she created–a special salsa sauce– made her a millionaire when Campbells bought it.
Here’s some advice: Get ready to take notes. Or just get the PDF Full Transcript download.
Just about everything Magie says is quotable, useful and you can implement it.
Magie grew up in Mexico with Missionary parents who managed an orphanage. Two hundred children were in the orphanage of whom 68 were her legally adopted brothers and sisters.
Although her parents had good intentions, two adults were not enough to show the love and care for all those children.
Abuse, neglect and suffering where daily experiences for her and her siblings.
From a young age, she’d scamper off for some peace and quiet.
It was in her special place that her gifts started to come to light.
Magie has a big heart and she opens it up for you so that you can create a life beyond your wildest dreams.
Some key highlights in this episode:
- Starts with Rosie’s Mini Masterclass on Freedom Fulfillment Pillar #1 Creating Your Vision:
- How to keep yourself moving forward
- The Trap you can fall into when looking at your future.
- Learn how all you need is a sliver of hope.
- Patience is key.
- The KEY that Magie held onto from the very beginning.
- The vision she saw of herself from a very young age, that manifested and more.
- How she flipped circumstances and challenges to this that creates huge shifts.
- How she manifested and got a basketball scholarship to a U.S. University, being only 5’2.” That’s Magie!
- What she always looks for ( around 09:00 minutes)
One of her biggest lessons: The body cannot feel fear and be in the state of this at the same time.
- You’re the leader of your life, you must be that beacon of light for yourself and others.
- Her visualization method.
- Her long list of rejections, but this kept her going.
- How she turned a “disadvantage” into an “advantage.”
- Discover her key to success and why you must do it first: F.L.Y. (about halfway in or so.)
- How she changes her endings…to something better.
- Her morning and evening rituals you’ll want to copy.
- God is sending you this message when you get into an abusive relationship.
- How the abuse created a serious health issue and how she cured herself.
- And so much more.
***Will you help this worldwide mission to help other women?***
The Love is Kind Network is on a mission to create kinder intimate relationships, kinder families, kinder communities, and a kinder world.
So, when you, subscribe rate and review The Vulnerable to Valuable Podcast, we can impact the world faster, together.
Subscribe at: VulnerabletoValuable.com
My goal is to inspire 100M women worldwide to release the invisible shackles of abuse, learn to believe in themselves, and to reclaim their voice, value, confidence and courage after toxic, narcissistic and abusive relationships so that they can create a productive, prosperous and joyful like that they deserve.
“Subscribe to be first in the know to learn secrets, strategies and success formulas so that you too can reclaim your voice, value, confidence and courage!
Freedom Fulfillment Quiz
In 4 short minutes discover:
- What’s going well. Yea!
- Challenges you’re facing
- Where you need to focus
So that you can begin your Freedom journey to be 100% YOU!
And create a productive, prosperous and joyful life you deserve.
When you subscribe, you’ll get your Free gift from Rosie, The Guidebook to the 11 Freedom Fulfillment Pillars, so you have the Freedom to be 100% You! Get your Free Gift HERE:
- Claim your Voice and Value after a Narcissist
- Catapult your Confidence and Courage
- Call in the KIND Love of Your Life
- Create the Freedom to be 100% You (finally!)
So that you can CREATE the productive, prosperous and joyful life that you deserve.
Like, Follow, and Subscribe
The Full Episode Transript
Listen To The Show