Kindness Starts with Intimacy—Part 1
Have you ever been overly concerned of what people thought of you?
So did our guest, who has been a global leader in relationships for more than 2 decades. Being nice is what she thought she had to do.
Are you a people pleaser too?
A master intimacy relationship coach Allana Pratt gets vulnerable on how with a “damsel in distress” belief, she ended up with an angry and narcissistic man, only to have him and her family turn against her, plunging into debt and losing her only son…
Allana took a deep look inside to discover how to open her heart and eyes.
You’ll hang onto every word as she shares her struggles, sadness, and surrender until she was forced to shift.
Allana Pratt is an Intimacy Expert, global media personality and go-to authority for those who have suffered heartbreak and are ready to live unapologetically, and attract an open-hearted, ideal relationship. Her vulnerability and courage landed her a featured weekly column on the GoodMenProject, featured as an Icon of Influence, and as Guest Expert on Huffington Post, People Magazine, Forbes, CBS & FOX and The Jenny McCarthy Show. This Ivy League grad is the Author of 6 books, has interviewed Whoopi Goldberg and Alanis Morissette, and Hosts the edgy Podcast “Intimate Conversations” where listeners learn how to find the relationship they deserve.
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- First, a major Key to Empowerment: Rosie’s Mini Masterclass on the People Pleasing Syndrome. Just a bit of what you’ll learn:
- How you get sucked into that People Pleasing Syndrome
- The loss of your authentic self, and your power.
- How to tap into 5 of the 11 Freedom Fulfillment Pillars to reclaim your voice and value and end People Pleasing for good.
- How Allana Pratt fought for 12 years for her son, and lost, but then the real and shocking gem appeared.
- Recovering from debt, her family turning against her, and feeling utterly defeated.
- Discover the hard questions she had to ask herself, and you will need to as well.
- Find out the simple verb that awakened her. Simple, but very powerful.
- The message her mother had for her, and how it was delivered, and what Allana did to evolve.
- How many women become their own prisoner.
- What Love is Kind means to Allana.
- And much more!
***Please rate and review so we can fulfill our mission of reaching 100M women worldwide so they can learn to believe in themselves, and reclaim their voice, value, confidence and courage.
Learn where you are on your journey to reclaiming your voice, value, confidence and courage with this easy 4 minute quiz: www.freedomfulfillmentquiz.com
More about Allana Pratt here.
She’s got the moves for networking, virtual or in person to: She can help you find your blind spots!
How to Confidently Ask for What You Want is a GUIDEBOOK—a gift.
- Are you tired of playing nice all the time?
- Do you let your boundaries get crushed?
(Oh, you don’t have boundaries? Gotcha)
- Do you hide in shame or fear?
- Do you feel frozen and stuck?
You’ll finally stop shrinking from what you want and confidently ask for what you need.