Kindness Starts with Intimacy – Part 2
Allana Pratt, international intimacy expert, had a hard time receiving kindness from others and giving kindness to herself. Values and boundaries are out the door.
She stays in vulnerability to share with you her passage from being unkind to herself to going deep, deep into the parts of her that she didn’t want to face but which opened her to an intimacy that was beautiful, wonderful and profound—all within herself.
Allana Pratt is an intimacy expert, a global media personality and go-to authority for those who have suffered heartbreak and are ready to live unapologetically, and attract an open-hearted, ideal relationship. Her vulnerability and courage landed her a featured weekly column on the GoodMenProject, featured as an Icon of Influence, and as Guest Expert on Huffington Post, People Magazine, Forbes, CBS & FOX and The Jenny McCarthy Show.
Allana’s upbeat, fun and sassy interview will challenge you to see how intimate you can become with yourself. And when you do, your whole life will change.
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- For the Mini Masterclass Rosie pulls from several of the Freedom Fulfillment Pillars to give you 4 keys tips on How to Be Kind to Yourself.
- How she behaved when she didn’t have boundaries…some signs for you.
- Steps she did to create boundaries, and when she slips into old patterns.
- Why kindness feels weird and what you’ll need to do so it doesn’t.
- How she grew with her G-string challenge on the beach.
- Her core values that guide her today to show up empowered.
- Her touching and profound definition of Love is Kind.
- And so much more.
***Will you help this worldwide mission to help other women?***
The Love is Kind Network is on a mission to create kinder intimate relationships, kinder families, kinder communities, and a kinder world.
So, when you, subscribe rate and review The Vulnerable to Valuable Podcast, we can impact the world faster, together.
Subscribe at: VulnerabletoValuable.com
My goal is to inspire 100M women worldwide to release the invisible shackles of abuse, learn to believe in themselves, and to reclaim their voice, value, confidence and courage after toxic, narcissistic and abusive relationships so that they can create a productive, prosperous and joyful like that they deserve.
More about Allana Pratt here.
She’s got the moves for networking, virtual or in person to: She can help you find your blind spots!
How to Confidently Ask for What You Want is a GUIDEBOOK—a gift.
- Are you tired of playing nice all the time?
- Do you let your boundaries get crushed?
(Oh, you don’t have boundaries? Gotcha)
- Do you hide in shame or fear?
- Do you feel frozen and stuck?
You’ll finally stop shrinking from what you want and confidently ask for what you need.