How to Overcome Life Traumas and Impact the World
How do you overcome cancer, miscarriages, other major health challenges, abuse from a narcissist and create a worldwide movement?
Our guest, a multi-award winning entrepreneur and world influencer went on a self-journey that she shares publicly for the first time that took quite a few twists and turns before her health once again forced her to look inside, even deeper.
Tamara L. Hunter is the President and Co-founder of Chemo Buddies for Life (CB4L.org), a 501c3 nonprofit with the mission to end isolation during diagnosis, treatment, recovery, and the “new normal” life due to cancer. A survivor of both domestic violence and cancer, she is now building a worldwide movement that is supporting both the cancer patient and those who support them. CB4L.org believes in healing through connections within yourself, with a “buddy or buddies” and with a strong community that shares humor, heart, heart, hugs and a whole lot of LOVE. Tamara won the first “Next Impactor.”
Tamara is proof that you can go from Vulnerable to Valuable no matter what life throws at you, and not only come out stronger, but even create a worldwide movement.
Some key nuggets you’ll want to make sure to catch so you too can come out stronger:
- Rosie’s Mini Masterclass on Freedom Fulfillment Pillar #2—Self-Care
- Why people-pleasing, self-sacrifice and giving in are lose-lose propositions
- The health consequences of suppressing feelings.
- What her now ex-husband left by the door as her reminder.
- How she overcame her major health issues, one of them would have been enough to knock anyone down.
- What she told herself that kept her going.
- Why you must listen to the message your body is telling you, and what happened to Tamara when she didn’t.
- How she’s proved that age doesn’t matter and that the body can heal itself.
- Her journey and strategies for trusting herself.
- How to heal the body and the world through this…
- And so much more.
***Will you help this mission?***
The Love is Kind Network is on a mission to create kinder intimate relationships, kinder families, kinder communities, and a kinder world.
So, when you, subscribe rate and review The Vulnerable to Valuable Podcast, we can impact the world faster, together.
Subscribe at: VulnerabletoValuable.com
My goal is to inspire 100M women worldwide to release the invisible shackles of abuse, learn to believe in themselves, and to reclaim their voice, value, confidence and courage after toxic, narcissistic and abusive relationships so that they can create a productive, prosperous and joyful like that they deserve.
“Subscribe to be first in the know to learn secrets, strategies and success formulas so that you too can reclaim your voice, value, confidence and courage!
Freedom Fulfillment Quiz
In 4 short minutes discover:
- What’s going well. Yea!
- Challenges you’re facing
- Where you need to focus
So that you can begin your Freedom journey to be 100% YOU!
And create a productive, prosperous and joyful life you deserve.
When you subscribe, you’ll get your Free gift from Rosie, The Guidebook to the 11 Freedom Fulfillment Pillars, so you have the Freedom to be 100% You! Get your Free Gift HERE:
- Claim your Voice and Value after a Narcissist
- Catapult your Confidence and Courage
- Call in the KIND Love of Your Life
- Create the Freedom to be 100% You (finally!)
So that you can CREATE the productive, prosperous and joyful life that you deserve.